2019 ProMaster 3500 Standard Roof FWD, Bay Bridge Classic Cutaway Van (Stock #19L1681)
- 3 Year Warranty
- 1/2" FRP Solid Bulkhead
- 12 Gauge Steel Flat Floor Frame
- 12 Gauge Steel Hat Section Cross Members on 16? Centers
- 10 Gauge Steel Floor Frame Rear Sill
- Galvanized Roof Bows on 16" Centers
- Insulated Ceiling w/ 3.4MM Luan Liner
- 2"x6" Shiplap Dense Pine Floor
- .032 Exterior Roof Aluminum
- .043 Exterior White Sidewall Aluminum
- 3/8" Plywood Sidewall Liner
- Extruded .125 Aluminum 3" Radius Corner Posts
- Extruded .125 Aluminum Roof Siderails
- .130 Aluminum Protective Rubrail
- Interior Dome Light with Switch
- Composite Roll Up Door
- Bottom Body Wrap
- Steel ICC Dock Bumper w/ Running Lights & Reflectors
- Rear Mud Flaps
- Complete Body Undercoating
Mid-model-year manufacturing changes, as well as dealer-added accessories on the actual vehicle, may differ from the options and features shown. MSRP is provided by the manufacturer for informational purposes only. Actual pricing and vehicle information must be verified by us at the time of purchase.
Images shown may not necessarily represent the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle.
©FCA US LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, SRT, Mopar, Pentastar, On The Job and BusinessLink logos are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.
FIAT is a registered trademark of Fiat Group Marketing & Corporate Communication S.p.A, used under license of FCA US LLC.
Chrysler 200, Chrysler 300C, Grand Caravan, HEMI, Imported From Detroit, Journey, Journey Crew, Latitude, Liberty Jet, ParkSense, ParkView, Pentastar, RamBox, Ram Jam, Ram 1500 Express, Uconnect, and Viper are registered trademarks and Keyless Enter 'n Go, Mopar Vehicle Protection and Tigershark are trademarks of FCA US LLC.
FIAT 500 Pop and FIAT 500 Lounge are registered trademarks of Fiat Group Marketing & Corporate Communications S.p.A., used under license by FCA US LLC.
BLUE&ME and eco:Drive are trademarks of Fiat Group Automobile, S.p.A., used under license by FCA US LLC.
MultiAir is a registered trademark of C.R.F. Società Consortile per Azioni, used under license by FCA US LLC.
The trademarks Beats by Dr. Dre, Beats, Beats Audio, and the b logo are the property of Beats Electronics, LLC.